The Wyoming Nonprofit Network represents the collective voice of the Wyoming charitable nonprofit sector and brings best practices, resources and support to the nonprofit community so that each nonprofit can more effectively fulfill its mission.
Charitable nonprofits are essential to quality of life in our communities. They are:
- Dedicated to the common good and delivering crucial services in times of need
- Educating our children and protecting our environment
- Bringing arts and culture to our communities
- Offering meaningful avenues for civic engagement through volunteerism
- Contributing to Wyoming's economic vitality as a major employer
- Partnering with business and local government to make our communities more vibrant places to live
Welcome to our recent New Members!
Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association - Affiliate Member
CASA of Laramie County
Bethel Outreach Ministries
Thank You to our recent Renewing Members!
United Way of Natrona County
Central Wyoming Counseling Center
Gillette College Foundation
Lions of Wyoming Foundation
Peak Wellness Center
Senior Center of Jackson Hole
For a complete list of our members, go to our members page.