Presented by Idealware
Every nonprofit needs a solid online communications foundation. This course will help you define your communications goals, practices, and strategies. We’ll help you refine your “SMART” communications goals, learn what kind of content engages your stakeholders, understand the purpose and best use of each online communications channel, develop an editorial calendar, track success against goals, and choose how to invest your time and money. By the end of this course you’ll have a firm understanding of how to create an online communications plan that meets your goals, connects with your audience, and drives engagement.
Throughout this course, you will:
- Think through what you need to establish a strong online presence.
- Discover what matters most to your stakeholders and how to use online communications to reach and interact with them.
- Consider how to use online communications to help you achieve your goals.
- Learn about online communications tools and best practices for broadcast email, websites, inbound content strategy, and social media.
- Learn how to develop an online communications plan that meets your goals, connects with your audience, and drives engagement.
This course is based on impartial research and expertise from nonprofit communications experts at Idealware and beyond. Join us to learn how to combine proven communications strategies with useful technology to reach a bigger audience and foster deeper relationships.
Three 60-minute webinars, (March 7, 14 and 21) 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM MST. All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the toolkit presentation decks and handouts.
$95 - Wyoming Nonprofit Network Members
$120 - Non-members
Members: Contact Jody Shields at email@example.com or 307-772-9148 for the discount code.
For more information and to register, click here.